Everyone without exception who visits our school leaves us with the following question.
How can I help?
1. Spreading awareness about the school and its facilities in your circle. We welcome you all to visit our school to see the work that we are doing.
2. Donations can be made by favouring a cheque to “Swabodhini Charitable Trust”
3. Transfers can also be made directly to our account. Our account details are:-
Name: Swabodhini charitable trust
Bank: State Bank of India
Account number: 54008542412 (INR)
Account number: 54008547873 (Foreign currency)
Branch code: 40203
IFSC code: SBIN0040203
4. Placing orders for diyas / gift bags and covers / paper bags and cups. It is all being made by our students.
5. Do your grocery shopping at our Swayam Shop, where we train our students in retail skills. We also to door delivery of groceries. (Ph 9884746102)
Every child deserves the right to live a happy, dignified and healthy life. Children with special needs need your generous contributions and donations to help them pursue a life of self-sufficiency. To educate them with basic life skills, know- how and ability to survive independently, Swabodhini School for Children with Special Needs’ goal is to provide these children with the means to achieve those ends. Swabodhini has enrolled but a few and wishes to reach out to every child, born in privileged or under-privileged families, so that they can make a difference. Donate today and make a difference.
Exemption Under 80G of Income Tax Act
All cash contributions donated to the Swabodhini Charitable Trust are exempt under 80G of the Income Tax Act.
Contributions from Foreign Entities
We accept cash donations from Philanthropists and Benefactors from Other Countries around the Globe. Come share in our endeavor to give these children in need a better tomorrow.